We place great importance on attracting and retaining the best talent in order to maintain and strengthen our market position.
As well as an attractive employee benefits package, we offer an active programme of career and training support so our employees can grow and develop throughout their working careers.
Our comprehensive employee benefits package includes:
- Pension scheme (non-contributory with an option for employees to make extra contributions if they wish)
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance (worldwide cover)
- Life assurance (death in service cover)
- Permanent health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket tax free loan
- Free eye tests
- Discounted gym membership
- Bike to work cycle scheme (tax free loan offers savings of up to half the cost of a bike and accessories)
Training and development
Coming to work for Barbican, whether you’re an experienced insurance professional or apprentice straight from school, will involve an active programme of employee training and development that seeks to help you get the most out of your talent.
We will support you in the pursuit of relevant professional qualifications, and a comprehensive programme of training courses will help develop and improve the skills you need to realise your potential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and consider all candidates for employment strictly on merit - we do not discriminate on any grounds whatsoever.