• Barbican’s cyber division teams up with TSC Advantage and FICO
• Product spans cyber reconnaissance, phishing defence and intrusion response
• Provided as ‘value adds’ for Barbican’s cyber insureds at no additional cost
• Barbican’s cyber division teams up with TSC Advantage
• Insureds benefit from comprehensive incident response exercises and evaluation, and phishing simulation
• Provided as free ‘value adds’ for cyber insureds
• FICO® Enterprise Security Score Portrait provides cyber rating system
• Instant evaluation of robustness of cyber security measures
• Real-time cyber monitoring providing actionable mitigation information
Barbican and Gracechurch also conduct modernisation survey ahead of market research
• 76% believe London Market disruption ‘very likely’ or ‘inevitable’
• 60% expect market to be greatly or very disrupted by external companies
• Operational efficiency is area most likely to benefit from innovation
For media enquiries, please contact:
Patrick is head of marketing and communications and was one of Barbican’s inaugural members, joining in November 2007.
Prior to joining Barbican, Patrick spent six years working in the insurance media.
Patrick is ACIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and MCIPR (Chartered Institute of Public Relations) qualified. He holds a Diploma in Professional Marketing and an LLB honours degree in Law. Patrick is also on the management board of the Lloyd’s Community Program.
Or contact our media agency, Allen and Clapham:
T: +44 (0) 798 8140 357