• FICO® Enterprise Security Score Portrait provides cyber rating system
• Instant evaluation of robustness of cyber security measures
• Real-time cyber monitoring providing actionable mitigation information
Categories: Cyber, Technology & Media
Barbican and Gracechurch also conduct modernisation survey ahead of market research
• 76% believe London Market disruption ‘very likely’ or ‘inevitable’
• 60% expect market to be greatly or very disrupted by external companies
• Operational efficiency is area most likely to benefit from innovation
Barbican supports ShelterBox efforts to provide vulnerable families with emergency aid to recover from disasters
Toa Re Special Purpose Arrangement set to commence underwriting on 1 January 2018
For media enquiries, please contact:
Patrick is head of marketing and communications and was one of Barbican’s inaugural members, joining in November 2007.
Prior to joining Barbican, Patrick spent six years working in the insurance media.
Patrick is ACIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and MCIPR (Chartered Institute of Public Relations) qualified. He holds a Diploma in Professional Marketing and an LLB honours degree in Law. Patrick is also on the management board of the Lloyd’s Community Program.
Or contact our media agency, Allen and Clapham:
T: +44 (0) 798 8140 357