• Emma Watson joins Barbican
• 10 years of global property treaty experience
• Formerly senior underwriter, property treaty at CNA Hardy
• Syndicate 1955 receives Lloyd’s approval for 2019 business plan
• Capacity will increase for specialty lines, marine reinsurance and energy
• Withdrawal from property insurance, marine cargo and hull insurance, and PI insurance
• Barbican’s cyber division teams up with TSC Advantage and FICO
• Product spans cyber reconnaissance, phishing defence and intrusion response
• Provided as ‘value adds’ for Barbican’s cyber insureds at no additional cost
For media enquiries, please contact:
Patrick is head of marketing and communications and was one of Barbican’s inaugural members, joining in November 2007.
Prior to joining Barbican, Patrick spent six years working in the insurance media.
Patrick is ACIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and MCIPR (Chartered Institute of Public Relations) qualified. He holds a Diploma in Professional Marketing and an LLB honours degree in Law. Patrick is also on the management board of the Lloyd’s Community Program.
Or contact our media agency, Allen and Clapham:
T: +44 (0) 798 8140 357