A reputation for fast and flexible decision-making, together with direct access to our highly experienced underwriting team.
- A broad range of international casualty reinsurance products
- Worldwide appetite
- Innovative underwriting
We offer a wide range of international casualty reinsurance classes to clients domiciled in all territories worldwide, including the UK, Australia, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Cover in the United States and Canada is handled by our North American casualty reinsurance colleagues.
Why work with us
In an increasingly commoditised reinsurance market, we focus on risks where our underwriting acumen can deliver innovative solutions through working closely with our clients and their brokers to design new, dynamic products. We also look for opportunities to work with our clients on a joint venture basis to help them market specialty insurance products available within Barbican.
Our product lines
Offering proportional, excess of loss and stop loss reinsurance, our core products include:
- Cyber liability
- Directors’ and officers’ liability - including American Depository Receipt I, II and III
- Employers’ liability/workers’ compensation
- Financial institutions, crime and professional indemnity
- Medical malpractice - doctors and hospitals
- Motor third party liability
- Professional indemnity
- Public and products liability - including exports to the US and Canada and subsidiaries in the US and Canada
- Miscellaneous - including engineering, environmental impairment liability, personal accident, product recall and title.
Brokers can find us at Lloyd's: Box 250B.
For more information about international casualty reinsurance, contact:
At the Box
BOX 250B T: +44 (0) 20 7327 8292